1. Please bring a negative COVID-Test, a proof of vaccination or of recovery.
2. We require you to wear a medical-grade mask over both your mouth and nose during the entirety of your visit within the museum, as well as the courtyard.
3. Always maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
4. You will receive a touch pen at the entrance to use the interactive stations in our exhibitions. We ask you to wash your hands and use our numerous disinfection dispensers.
5. In case you are not yet vaccinated or convalesced, you may visit the museum only with other persons within your and one additional household.
6. At the Jewish Museum, you will meet staff members whom you will recognize by the "Ask me / Frag mich" lettering on their T-shirts. They will provide you with information about the objects and the concept of the exhibition.
7. If you would like to visit the museum with a group or book a group tour, this is only possible if all group members are fully vaccinated or recovered. Please carry your vaccination card or a doctor's certificate with you and contact us in advance for the guided tour booking at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The following persons are not allowed to enter the museum:
- Anyone who has been in contact with a COVID-19 case over the past 14 days
- Anyone who has been in a risk area as defined by the Robert Koch Institute within the past 14 days and who cannot present a negative test
- Anyone with general, unspecified symptoms and/or respiratory symptoms of any degree of severity.
9. Events, guided tours and other educational offers in closed rooms can be booked and attended with a negative Covid test according to § 1b CoKoBeV. The name, address and telephone number of the participants must be recorded in the process for the purpose of contact tracing of infections.