- Please come alone or with your family and arrange to meet here for your visit with not more than one additional person.
- If you wish, you can download our audio guide as an app on your own smartphone before your visit. We are not providing audio guides at the moment.
- For good hygiene, hand disinfectant dispensers are available near the entrance and at different places in the museum.
- Please wear a mouth and nose covering during your visit. Face masks are available at the ticket desk if you don’t have one with you.
- Please keep to the usual minimum distance rules of 1.5 to 2 metres from other people and observe the additional information signs in the museum.
- We regret that the interactive Hands On media stations are not in use at present. Meanwhile we are giving children a free copy of our popular activity booklet to help them enjoy our museum.
- Group tours are not possible at the moment. But you can meet our guides in person at the museum from Thursday to Sunday from 2-4 pm, when they will answer your questions on the Judengasse, Jewish history and religion.
The guidelines for visiting the Museum were drawn up with the local Health Office and the city museums to protect both you, the visitors, and our own staff members.
We’re pleased to see you here!