Would you like to book an exclusive tour of the Museum Judengasse or the Old Jewish Cemetery? Here is an overview of our range of topics. If you're interested in a tour, please write us an e-mail.
You can find the dates of our public tours in our calendar of events.
- Frankfurt Börneplatz: Jewish History from the 12th century to the Present
- Good Neighbors? Jews and Christians in Early Modern Times
- Celebrations, Customs, Traditions: Retracing Historical Jewish Life in the Frankfurt Judengasse
- Do You Know the House of Eternity?
- The Jewish Cemetery at Rat Beil Street
- East End. Taking a Look into a Jewish Quarter
- Memorial at Frankfurt's Großmarkthalle
- Exhibition Highlights
- History and the Present Day
- Tradition and Ritual
- Three Frankfurt Families
- Jewish Self-Presentation in Art
- Lichtbau and Stadtpalais—The Architecture of the Jewish Museum
- Within the Family